Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
- #2: Fractured: A Novel (Will Trent #2) (Paperback): $9.99
- #3: Undone: A Novel (Will Trent #3) (Paperback): $9.99
- #4: Broken: A Novel (Will Trent #4) (Paperback): $9.99
- #5: Fallen: A Novel (Will Trent #5) (Paperback): $17.00
- #6: Criminal: A Novel (Will Trent #6) (Paperback): $9.99
- #7: Unseen Lib/E (Will Trent #7) (Compact Disc): $79.95
- #8: The Kept Woman: A Novel (Will Trent #8) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #9: The Last Widow: A Novel (Will Trent #9) (Paperback): $17.99
- #10: The Silent Wife: A Novel (Will Trent #10) (Hardcover): $28.99
There's no police training stronger than a cop's instinct. Faith Mitchell's mother isn't answering her phone. Her front door is open. There's a bloodstain above the knob. Everything Faith learned in the academy goes out the window when she charges into her mother's house, gun drawn. She sees a man dead in the laundry room, a hostage situation in the bedroom. What she doesn't see is her mother. When the hostage situation turns deadly, Faith is left with too many questions. She'll need the help of her partner, Will Trent, and trauma doctor Sara Linton to get some answers. But Faith isn't just a cop anymore, she's a witness--and a suspect. To find her mother, Faith will have to cross the thin blue line and bring the truth to light--or bury it forever.
About the Author
Karin Slaughter is the New York Times and #1 internationally bestselling author of numerous thrillers, including Cop Town, Unseen, Criminal, Fallen, Broken, Undone, Fractured, Beyond Reach, Triptych, Faithless, and the e-original short stories "Snatched" and "Busted." She is a native of Georgia. From the Hardcover edition.
“A complex, gripping and deadly serious novel that reflects anew Slaughter’s abundant talent.”—The Washington Post
“An amazing effort . . . This is [Karin] Slaughter’s best book to date, and readers unfamiliar with her work will find this one a perfect place to begin.”—Associated Press
“An absolute master . . . Slaughter creates some wonderfully complex and mature female characters, a distinctive achievement in the world of thrillers.”—Chicago Tribune
“Slaughter has always known how to pace the suspense in her stellar crime novels, but she really outdoes herself here. . . . [She] reveals the heart and soul of her characters within a highly choreographed, unrelentingly suspenseful plot.”—Booklist (starred review)